Add a Forwarding Rule to a Ring Group
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Ring Group
- Click Edit, the three dots, on the Ring Group you want to edit.
- Scroll down to Call Forwarding Rules.
- For your rules, you can choose from:
- Forward all calls
- When Internet connection is down
- When all members are busy
- When no one in Ring Group answer
- On the rule you wish to implement, click the pencil icon.
- Choose whether you wish to Forward calls to voicemail or a user/number.
- If forwarding to a user/number, you can either choose from the drop down list for extensions/ring groups/auto attendants/queues, or you can manually type in an external number.
- Click Save.
- When returning to the Ring Group Edit page, save.