Checking which 8x8 Data Centre extensions on the PBX are registering to.
This can be useful when investigating call quality routing issues.
Virtual Office Analytics (VOA)
To view this data you will need Virtual Office Analytics: Service Quality access which provides the device status reporting. If you do not have this service please contact your Sales representative who can provide more information.
If you have this service please proceed with the steps below:
- Log into Virtual Office Analytics.
- Click Device Report on the left-hand side and select Device Status.
- You will notice a map on the bottom half the screen under End Point Status Detail. Select the detailed view button on the top right-hand side of this map .
- You will now see a list of extensions on your PBX which have a physical device associated with them.
- Under the DataCenter column you will see the 8x8 Data Centre each extension is registering to.
- The DataCenterIP column will also show the Data Centre IP address.
- If your devices are registering to an incorrect Data Centre, please create a case with 8x8 Technical Support.