Note: Click here to see how to schedule call log reports in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office admins have access to detailed call log reports. These reports can be sent to an email address of your choice on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. You can set this up when you create your reports or you can edit existing reports to include this feature.
To schedule a call log report
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click the arrow next to the User Profile icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Call Log from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the main dashboard where you can view or edit call volume reports.
- Click the Schedule Reports icon.
- Complete the fields below. The following fields are required, but you can also set an End Date and include a Message.
- To: Enter the email addresses to which you want to send this report.
- Subject: The subject will automatically populate with 8x8 Analytics - [Report Name], but you can edit this by clicking Change.
- Click Schedule.
- Click the Save icon to finalize all changes.
Editing an Existing Report
To edit an existing report
- Go to Call Details.
- Click More Options (three dots) next to the report that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Check that the Date Range and the Metrics are set to your desired values. You can preview your report by click the green Preview icon in the top right corner of your screen.