This guide will quickly show you how to manually install the 8x8 Virtual Office for Bullhorn integration.
Please note: Like all 8x8 Virtual Office phone integrations, the VO for Bullhorn integration is effectively a convenient control panel for your 8x8 Virtual Office phone extension. It does not provide audio services.
A hard phone or softphone such as Virtual Office Desktop or Virtual Office Mobile is required to work in conjunction with the 8x8 Bullhorn integration.
8x8 Virtual Office, Bullhorn CRM
These steps must be repeated for each of the four supported Bullhorn entity types, as needed:
- Log in to Bullhorn as an administrator.
- Navigate to Menu > Admin > View Layout.
- Select one of the following Bullhorn entity types from the Field Map Entity drop-down list.
- Click the Custom List Buttons tab.
- Click Add New and fill out the following fields:
- Name: 8x8 Launcher
- URL: https://cloud8.8x8.com/mapanelweb/public/launcher/bullhorn.html?env=bullhorn&companel=vo
- User Types:
- 8x8 Admin User
- 8x8 Standard API User
- Click Save.
Once completed, each assigned entity type should display the 8x8 Launcher icon. Refresh your browser tab if the icon does not appear.
Finally, users can click on 8x8 Launcher from any of the four entity types to launch the floating 8x8 communication panel.