Note: Salesforce Administrator access is required for this procedure.
This process is also outlined in the public online product documentation Virtual Office App for Salesforce, here.
- Log in to Salesforce as an administrator of the account.
- Download the 8x8 Virtual Office for Salesforce Integration.
- Click Get it Now.
- Click Log in to the AppExchange.
- Once logged in to the AppExchange, click Install in production.
- Check the box labeled I have read and agree to the terms and conditions, then click Confirm and Install!
Note: You may need to log in to Salesforce again at the next screen.
- Select Install for All Users (other selections can be made, but this is the most common), and click Install.
- Salesforce will begin the installation process.
- When the installation is complete, click Done.
- You may now proceed to the setup of a Call Center, which is documented here.