Authorized 8x8 users are able to increase security on their user accounts by adding an optional security question. This question will be presented anytime a password reset is initiated, and a correct answer will be required before being allowed to proceed with setting a new password.
To add a security question for resetting your password
- Log in to your 8x8 Application Panel at https://login.8x8.com.
- In the upper right, click your login icon.
- In the dropdown, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, select a security question from the Question dropdown menu. (To remove the security question requirement, select --none--.)
- In the Answer field, type the answer to the question you selected. (Please note that your answer is case- and punctuation-sensitive.)
- To finish, click Save.
You may log back in to your Application Panel and adjust your settings to change this question at any time.