To set your passphrase in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
If you are a Virtual Office Editions customer, you can set a passphrase for your account in your case portal. This passphrase will be used to confirm your identity when you raise a case with 8x8 Technical Support. For more information on passphrases, see What is my passphrase?
To create a passphrase
- Log in to your 8x8 Application panel.
- Click Support.
- Hover over My Account in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click My Support.
- On your case portal page, select My Profile from the drop-down menu next to your avatar.
- Click Edit.
- Enter a passphrase in the passphrase field. Note: This should be an alpha-numeric phrase you can easily remember (30 character limit).
- Select Save to confirm these changes.