Alerting idle ContactNow agents when there are callers waiting in their assigned queues.
- Log into ContactNow as an admin.
- From the left menu, click Setup (gear icon).
- Click System Setup.
- Click Agent Features.
- Select desired Idle Warning.
- Off - This option turns off the Idle Warning feature, which prevents incoming call notifications from reaching an agent who is set to Idle status.
- Flash Status - This is a simple notification that appears only in the phone/dialer area. Options are to Accept or Decline the incoming call.
- Flash and Popup - In addition to the Flash Status, a small browser window will pop up with the same Accept or Decline options.
- Flash and Alert - In addition to the Flash Status, another call alert will appear within the same browser tab.
- Set the Warning Alert Time. This option sets the amount of time between a call entering an assigned queue, and notifying an agent (who has set Idle status) of that call.