Assign a Supervisor rights to allow them to monitor live agent calls.
ContactNow call monitoring.
- Log in to ContactNow as an Administrator.
- From Configuration , select Agents, Teams & Queues.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the supervisor you're assigning monitoring rights to, and select Edit.
- Scroll down to the Supervisor Pages section and click on the dropdown menu.
- At minimum, select Agent Monitor and Agent Status Overview by holding down the Ctrl key (Windows) and clicking on each page type. If needed, you can de-select pages using the same process.
- Click Update.
- The Supervisor must log out of the web interface and back in as needed to enable the new changes.
Note that the Supervisor must be assigned to a call queue, and also must log into the ContactNow dialer to be able to monitor agent calls.
The process for monitoring live agent calls is outlined in the following article: