Assign a Supervisor rights to allow them to monitor live agent calls.
ContactNow call monitoring.
- Log in to ContactNow as an Administrator.
- From Configuration , select Agents, Teams & Queues.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the supervisor you're assigning monitoring rights to, and select Edit.
- Scroll down to the Supervisor Pages section and click on the dropdown menu.
- At minimum, select Agent Monitor and Agent Status Overview by holding down the Ctrl key (Windows) and clicking on each page type. If needed, you can de-select pages using the same process.
- Click Update.
- The Supervisor must log out of the web interface and back in as needed to enable the new changes.
Note that to be able to monitor agent calls, the Supervisor must 1) be assigned to a call queue, and 2) must log into the ContactNow dialer at 16692454250. Do not use the AOD login at 16692454253 for this purpose.
The process for monitoring live agent calls is outlined in the following article: