Listen to an agent on a live call.
ContactNow Administrators and Supervisors
Before you begin, make sure that these requirements are met:
- Supervisors must have call monitoring enabled for them by an administrator. For configuration instructions, click here.
- Administrators and supervisors must be assigned to a call queue to log into the dialer. It can be the same call queue that the agent is logged into, but this isn't required.
To begin monitoring agent calls:
- Log in to the ContactNow web browser interface.
- Connect to the dialer. This is required for call monitoring.
- Click on the Status icon to open the Status page.
- Click on the name of the agent you will monitor. The agent must be on an live call, normally with status: Call.
- Click on the Actions menu, then click Monitor Agent to begin listening to the agent's call.
- To stop monitoring the agent's call, click Stop Listening.