The Billing Details tab allows you to update the contact center owner information.
The view Billing Details, hover over the Configuration icon from the Navigation bar and click on Billing.
- Company Name - Company name used for invoice purposes.
- Address - Address used for invoice purposes.
- Telephone - Used to contact you should we need to speak to you regarding service updates or other important information. This should always be kept up to date.
- Email address - This will be used for low balance warning emails and to contact you to you regarding service updates or other important information. This should always be kept up to date.
- Admin Name - Contact person for any queries/updates.
- Balance Threshold - Every time you drop below the figure set on your balance, an email will be sent to the email address on this page to remind you to top up. We recommend that this is set at a high enough balance to allow you time to top up without interfering with your agents work flow.
- VAT number - VAT number used for invoice purposes.
More on Billing
- Agent Log
- Account Overview
- Billing Details
- Billing Overview
- Itemized Billing
- Top-up History and Invoice
- View and top up your balance
- Add, update and remove a credit card
- Auto top up
- Standard package
- Pro package
- Ultimate package
- Downgrade your monthly package
- Upgrade your monthly package
- Buy Licenses
- How do I remove licenses?
- Will I be charged for using my VO?
- How am I charged during a billing period?
- How are my payments taken?
- How are my calls charged?