Where are my card details stored?
All card details are stored with a third party provider, Merchant E Solutions.
When is my card charged?
Each time you make a payment your card will automatically and instantly be charged.
When do I get an invoice?
Our invoice will be sent via email whenever your card is charged.
How do I stop monthly recurring payments?
To stop any recurring payments you will need to downgrade to the Standard package, which will stop all monthly payments if no outbound calls are made. All accounts will still remain open.
How do I stop my card being charged?
To stop any recurring payments you will need to downgrade to the Standard package, which will stop all monthly payments if no outbound calls are made but all accounts will still remain open. You will also need to disable the auto top up button.
How do I stop auto top up?
To stop auto top up you will need to disable the auto top up button. Navigate to Billing from the Configuration icon and select Account Overview. Click the slide button in the bottom left corner.
More on Billing
- Agent Log
- Account Overview
- Billing Details
- Billing Overview
- Itemized Billing
- Top-up History and Invoice
- View and top up your balance
- Add, update and remove a credit card
- Auto top up
- Standard package
- Pro package
- Ultimate package
- Downgrade your monthly package
- Upgrade your monthly package
- Buy Licenses
- How do I remove licenses?
- Will I be charged using my VO?
- What happens at the start of a billing period?
- How am I charged during a billing period?
- How are my payments taken?
- How are my calls charged?