A Virtual Contact Center Agent Cannot Dial Out Of Their Virtual Office Desk Phone.
Virtual Contact Center Agent with a Virtual Office phone, and Account Manager (Mode 3 account).
Configure a VCC extension in Account Manager, and make the VO phone DID the Workplace Phone in the VCC Agent GUI.
Follow these steps:
Configure a VCC extension in Account Manager:
- Log into the Account Manager
- Select Accounts , then User Profiles in the left menu.
- Find the User, click Edit.
- The User Profile dialog opens.
- At the bottom of the User Profile, in the phone number list, there is one line for the VO phone.
- Note the VO phone DID phone number.
- Click the red button 'New Private Routing#', the "Add Private Routing Number" dialog opens.
- To the right of the empty extension box, click the icon that looks like a paper, a phone extension is automatically generated.
- Click Add, the VCC extension is added to the phone number list.
- Click Save, the VCC extension is saved and the User Profile dialog closes.
Make the VO phone DID the Workplace Phone in the VCC Agent GUI
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Users, the User List is displayed.
- Find the User, double click the User name.
- In the Phone tab, enter the VO phone DID phone number ( from Step 6 above ) for the 'Workplace Phone'.
- Click Save.
The Agent/User in Account Manager only has a VO phone configured, and is set to use that phone number for Virtual Contact Center. This means the phone number can only be used with VCC.
The Agent/User will need to log out from and log back into the VCC Agent GUI after the steps above are followed.
The Agent can test by going to:
Menu > Profile, then click 'Make Verification Call'.