I want a report that shows what each of the Virtual Contact Center Agent's total time spent on calls and the total number of calls for each day or each week.
When I am in the VCC Agent, I can select Menu > Reports > Historic reports, but none of these reports provide this information.
Virtual Contact Center
Use a Virtual Contact Center Business Intelligence report.
- Log into the VCC Agent GUI.
- Click the Applications icon (to the left of the Menu, 9 squared dots).
- Select Business Intelligence > Home > Dashboards page opens.
- On the left edge, click the Create Report icon (looks like paper and pencil).
- Open the Categories dropdown list and select Agent Transactions.
- Select the Measures and Dimensions, they are added to the Measures and Columns and Rows boxes.
- Measures > select Total Processing Time and Total Accepted, these are added to the Measures box.
- For Dimensions:
- Select Agent > Agent Name, Agent Name is added to the Rows box.
- Select Week > Week (or Day), this is added to the Columns box.
- Week gives the Week number of the year.
- Day gives the Day number of the month.
- Select Relative Date > Date, Relative Date is added to the Columns box.
- In the Columns box, click Date > select the date range > click OK.
- Click the run icon (looks like a "play" button, to the right of the pencil icon in the toolbar across the top).
- Once the report is as you want, it can be saved (disk icon in the toolbar). The report will be in the Reports list on the Home page.
- The report can be Scheduled or Exported. Hover the mouse over the icons in the toolbar and the icon description will display.
- For more information about the VCC Business Intelligence reports, visit the Web Help page.