Open the Bria 4 application, it asks for the license key, enter a valid Bria license key, and Bria works as expected. However, exiting Bria and reopening it and it asks for the license key again.
Virtual Contact Center, Agents with Bria phone, on Windows Operating System
Run Bria as the Windows administrator, so Bria can save the license key.
- Navigate to the Bria4.exe.
- Right click on Bria4.exe, select Run as administrator.
- Windows may prompt for the Windows administrator user name and password - you will need to enter these.
- Windows may prompt for permission to run Bria4.exe, click Yes.
- Bria will ask for the license key - enter the license key.
- After Bria is fully open, exit Bria.
The next time Bria opens, it will not ask for the license key.
Without Windows administrator privileges Bria cannot save the license key.