After a call is completed the Customer page is not displayed.
- In Virtual Contact Center Agent
- Enter a valid phone number, click Dial.
- The call connects, the agent and call recipient converse and end the call (either the agent clicks End Call, or the recipient hangs up).
- The main area does not change to the CRM Customer page and population with recipient name and phone number.
- In Virtual Contact Center Agent, select Customers, the Customers page displays.
- Clicking Advanced Search produces an error: "Network error. Please try again later."
- Using Firefox browser does not get the error when advance search Customers.
- Users on other computers do not get the error.
- Users on other computers are able to see the CRM Customer page populated after a call.
Virtual Contact Center Agent, using VCC CRM, Chrome (browser)
Clear the Chrome cache.
- Log out of all 8x8 applications.
- Close all 8x8 pages/tabs.
- Navigate to a neutral web site (example: google.com).
- In Chrome, click the Customize and Control Chrome icon (the three vertical dots in the upper right).
- Select More Tools, then select Clear Browsing Data, the Clear browsing data dialog opens.
- Select Advanced.
- Only select the options:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Click Clear Data.
- Close Chrome.
- Open Chrome.
Chrome browser cache needed to be cleared.