Hide or unhide a chat message in Virtual Office Desktop.
Virtual Office Desktop
How to hide a conversation.
1. Log into Virtual Office Desktop
2. Select the chat message icon
3. Select the 3 dots for the chat you would like to hide.
4. Select the Hide Conversation option.
You will have the option to hide multiple chats if needed by selecting the check box next to each chat.
5. Select the Hide button at the bottom.
The chat is now hidden when selecting the chat section of Virtual Office Desktop.
How to unhide a conversation.
1. Select the create message icon at the bottom of the chat section.
2. Select the Message icon.
3. Search or scroll the list of users and select the user you wish to unhide the conversation for.
4. This will re-open your conversation with the user and they will reappear in the chat section of Virtual Office Desktop.
Alternatively, you can unhide a chat by following the steps below.
1. select the Contacts icon in Virtual Office Desktop.
2. Select the chat icon for the user.
3. This will open the previous chat conversation and trigger the chat to reappear in the chat section.