This guide details how to send faxes through the Virtual Office Desktop application
Any virtual office users with the eFax feature.
- In Virtual Office Desktop, click the three dots for the Fax, settings & more options.
- Click Fax.
- Click the New icon.
- Click To: to select the fax recipient. You can select an existing contact or type the destination number in the search bar.
- To attach a file to send, click the Attach icon or drag and drop a file into the Virtual Office Desktop window.
- When all documents are attached, click the Send icon at the top right.
- Allow the document time to send. Multiple attachments, documents with multiple pages, or large documents that contain images can take longer to fax.
- Attach multiple files in a single fax, to a total of just under 19 MB.
- You may experience issues sending or receiving faxes more than 20 pages in length.
- The following file extensions (document types) are supported html, docx, doc, dotx, dotm, dot, mht, mhtml, rft, txt, wps, xml, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, xls, xltx, xltm, xlt, csv, tif, pdf, ppt, BMP, DCX, DIB, DPX, FAX, FITS, FPX, GIF, GIF87, ICO, IPTC, JBIG, JP2, JPEG, JPG, MIFF, MNG, MPC, MTV, OTB, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCT, PCX, PGM, PICT, PNG, PNM, PPM, PSD, P7, RAS, RGBA, SGI, SUN, TGA, TIFF, VICAR, VID, VIFF, WMF, XBM, XPM, XWD
- You can access a fax directly from Virtual Office for up to two months.
- If you have been given eFax function, but do not see the Fax option, log out of Virtual Office Desktop and log back in.
- To add eFax in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, follow the guide here.
- To add eFax in Virtual Office Account Manager, please contact your sales associate.