Skip to main content
Recording Content Sharing During a Virtual Office Meeting
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To record content sharing
- Launch Virtual Office Desktop.
- Select the Meetings tab.
- Create a meeting and join.
- From the meeting panel window, select the More options menu.
- Select Start Recording.
- From the meeting panel window, select Start Content Sharing.
- Select the window or desktop you'd like to share and click Share.
- When you've completed your content sharing recording session, select More options again, then Leave meeting.
Known Issues & Limitations
- You must be the meeting host or co-host to record the meeting.
- Once recorded, you will find the recording on the meeting section details in VOD. Allow up to 30 minutes for the recording to be available for download.
- Meet Now meetings cannot be recorded, as these meetings are not listed in the Meetings I Host section in VOD.