You are not able to log in to Account Manager, and see this message: For security reasons your account is temporarily locked, please try logging in after 15 minutes.
Account Manager profiles
- Are you using the correct password (perhaps simply mistyped)?
Yes: Proceed to the next step.
No: Try resetting the password by clicking Can't access your account? and following instructions.*
- Are you able to wait?
- Yes: Wait 15 minutes and try again.
- No: Try clearing the browser cache and cookies. In most newer browsers, this can be done by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Del. Otherwise, do this through the browser setting options.
- Did clearing the cache and cookies work?
- No: Try a different browser (or reset password*).
- Did a new browser work?
- No: Try resetting the computer, or using a different computer (or reset password*).
- Did resetting the computer or using a new computer work?
- No: Reset password.*
Note: A password reset will send instructions to the account administrator.
You have failed too many consecutive login attempts. Prolonged lock-out may be related to browser or computer issues.