How do I set up a business hours exception for my Auto Attendant in Account Manager?
Account Manager (legacy) Auto Attendant
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top navigation bar, click Phone System.
- Select Auto Attendant.
- Click Edit on the Auto Attendant profile to modify.
- Select "Proceed without Copy" (if original is to be edited; otherwise, select "Copy and Proceed" to create a clone of the original AA).
- Within Auto Attendant (AA) expand "Hours of Operation" and go to "Business Hours Exceptions (optional)".
- Click on the green "+" to add a new exception.
- Select date of exception with open and close times.
- Add additional exceptions if necessary for future dates.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Turn On" to activate the new rules.
Adding Exception Rules will override existing Business Hours rules for the specific date(s) added.