With call recording enabled, the caller and the callee experience one to three seconds of audio silence at the beginning of the call.
Virtual Office with call recording enabled
You can either disable call recording, or you can enable Announcements to mask the audio delay at the beginning of the call.
Enabling Announcements in Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Go to Phone System > Call Recording.
- Check the boxes to enable announcements to the extension user, the other party, or both.
Enabling Announcements in Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click More Options (three dots) next to the user whose settings you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Scroll down to Call recording settings.
- Under Recording announcement, select Me/User, Remote party, or Both parties.
- Click Save.
Once the call is established, the call recording needs one to three seconds to initiate.