With call recording enabled, the caller and the callee experience one to three seconds of audio silence at the beginning of the call.
- Virtual Office with call recording enabled.
You can either disable call recording, or you can enable Announcements to mask the audio delay at the beginning of the call.
Enabling Announcements in Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click on the Pencil next to the user whose settings you want to edit.
- Scroll down to Call recording settings.
- Under Recording announcement, select Me/User, Remote party, or Both parties.
- Click Save.
Once the call is established, the call recording needs one to three seconds to initiate.