Resubmitting a porting request after it fails within Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log in to Virtual office Configuration Manager.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Locate the phone number you are porting over.
- Check the status of the port and make sure to take note of the reason for failure found by clicking the info button in configuration manager.
- The Info button gives you instructions to reach our number transfer team please contact us at the number provided.
- Contact your former provider to find the correct information.
- Select the 3 dots to the right side of the number and select Resubmit Porting Request.
- All the information from the first request will be displayed, make sure to update the information mentioned in step 4.