Route calls from a specific area code to a specific extension or destination.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager / VO Call Forwarding Rules
1. Log into Virtual Office Configuration Manager
2. Select Users and edit the User Profile you would like to create this rule for.
3. Go to the Call Forwarding Rules
4. Select Add New Rule
5. Enter a Custom Rule Name
6. Select Selected Callers in the When to apply this rule section
7. Enter 1 and the 3 digit area code.
8. Press Enter and select Add to the list (The area code will now display in the box below).
9. Set the Time and Call Forwarding rules for the area code(s) added and select Save.
10. Select Save for the User Profile.
The rule will now be checked and enabled in the User Profile.
The same rules can be created by the individual user in Virtual Office Desktop.
1) Once logged into Virtual Office Desktop, select the 3 dots (Settings and more) icon
2) Select Settings
3) Select Account Settings
4) Go to Call Forwarding Rules and proceed with Step 4 above.