Creating custom forwarding rules to redirect calls to an external destination (and not have the call return to the forwarder's VM) in VO Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- From Configuration Manager*, go to user profile and edit, or from Virtual Office Desktop select Account Settings.**
- A browser will open that takes you to the user profile site at https://vo-cm.8x8.com/user-profile.
- Go to Call Forwarding Rules and select + Add new rule.
- Enter name of new forwarding rule and enter destination.
- Click Save in the New Call Forwarding Rule section.
- Click Save again to save changes for the user.
IMPORTANT! If the Forward All Calls rule is used, calls will be offered to the destination, but after three to four rings the call will return to the forwarder's voicemail.
*To launch Configuration Manager go to https://sso.8x8.com/applicationPanel.
**VOD will open browser to launch CM user page https://vo-cm.8x8.com/user-profile.