Creating User Policy Templates
User polices allow administrators to restrict their user's access to certain virtual office features. These are implemented by setting up a template, which is then automatically applied to users.
How to Create a User Policy Template
- Login to Configuration Manager
- Click the hamburger button at the top left corner of the page to open the quick navigation panel, and then click User Policies.
- To the right, click the pencil icon:
- (Optional) Change the policy name if wish.
- Click the grey slider next to what features you want to disable. For more information on each policy, please see the text that is under each of the polices.
- Click save.
This completes the User Policy creation process. The template is automatically applied to all users.