Enabling call screening in Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
For this procedure, you will need to assign a Basic license to the profile of the user for whom you want to enable call screening.
- Attach main number to extension with basic license.
- Log in to Virtual Office Desktop as the basic extension user.
- You can enable call screening under Settings.
- Click from the bottom toolbar.
- Select Virtual Office > Settings from the Virtual Office desktop app menu.
- Go to Call Forwarding.
- Click + Add New Rule.
- In the call forwarding rule menu that appears, check the Enable Call Screening check box.
- Click OK.
- The call forwarding rule menu closes.
- Click Save.