Note: To block phone numbers for your Main Company Number or an extension in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
8x8 offers phone number blocking at the extension level. Individual extension users are able to block calls from certain numbers using Advanced Call Forwarding in Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
To block numbers for an extension in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click More Options to the right of your User Profile (End Users) or any User Profile that you wish to edit (Admins).
- Select Edit from the pop-up menu.
- Open the Advanced Settings section.
- Scroll to Call Forwarding.
- Click the box to enable forwarding for When user gets a call from a blocked caller.
- Click Edit (pencil).
- Enter the name or number of the caller you want to block.
- Click Add to the list. The only forwarding option is selected by default so that calls from the blocked caller go to no one and the busy signal plays.
- Click Save.
- Save the user.