Setting up and configuring a user policy profile template to restrict users' access to certain features.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager Admins
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- On the top left of the page, click the menu (hamburger icon).
- Select the User Policies section near the bottom.
- If you don't see this section, zoom out (Ctrl AND - on most browsers) until you can see it.
- On the right side of the template you would like to modify, select Edit (pencil).
- Set the Policy Name as desired.
- Enable or disable the following settings based on your preferences.
- Virtual Meetings Access Disabled - If selected, Virtual Meetings is not accessible for the user in Virtual Office Desktop and Virtual Office Mobile.
- Disable Virtual Office Desktop Update Prompt - If selected, the user will not receive update prompts when a new version of VOD is available.
- Do not allow users to delete their call recordings - If selected, the user will not be able to delete their call recordings.
- Do not allow users to access their call recording - If selected, the user will not be able to access their call recordings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
At this time, accounts are limited to only one template, which is applied across all users. Support for multiple policy templates will be added in the future.