Setting up the Tenfold Integration for 8x8 and installing the Tenfold Chrome extension.
Configuring Tenfold Users
Before you set up Tenfold, make sure to configure your users in Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Log into your Tenfold account at https://dashboard.tenfold.com/login.
- You should have received an email invite to create your account.
- If you do not have that email, please reach out to your sales agent for additional assistance.
- Go to the Profile tab at the top of the Tenfold portal.
- If a popup requests you to download the chrome extension, please ignore until after the extension is configured.
- Under the Profile tab, click settings and select Add 8x8 Account.
- Input the 8x8 Username and Password for the user you would like to add. Then select Verify and Add.
- In the box labeled Extensions, search for your specific extension and select it.
- Click the save button. You should now see your extension associated to your user profile.
Installing the Chrome extension
- From the Tenfold dashboard, navigate to Profile, then click Install Extension.
- You will be taken to the chrome web store, click Add to Chrome.
- If given a popup message, click Add extension.
- The installation may take a few moments. When it completes, you will get a popup saying "Tenfold has been added to Chrome."
- Select the icon located in the top right of your browser bar then choose Login.
- Log in using your Tenfold Username and Password. Congratulations! You are all set to utilize the tool!