Change what happens when a customer doesn't make a selection within an Auto Attendant
Virtual Office Configuration Manager Auto Attendants
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Auto Attendants.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the Auto Attendant that you wish to edit.
- Go to Call Handling Menus and select Edit Settings
- Adjust Number of seconds the system should wait before taking next action as needed
- Change how many times the menu replays If user inputs no key, replay menu
- Set And then based on what you would like to happen
- If you select Route Call to
- Choose the type of call element you would like it to transfer to
- Search for the name of the call element
- Enable or disable Go straight to voicemail depending on your preferences
- Click Save
- If needed, repeat steps 4-7 for each menu (After Hours, Holidays, Alternate)
- Click Save at the bottom of the page