Note: To learn how to record an Auto Attendant greeting in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
Your Auto Attendant greeting allows you to create a personal menu for callers who contact your company number. For more details on how to set up your Auto Attendant, click here.
To record your Auto Attendant Greeting
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Auto Attendants.
- To create a new Auto Attendant and then record a greeting, select Create Auto Attendant. If you wish to record a greeting for an existing Auto Attendant, click More Options (three dots) to the right of your chosen Auto Attendant. Select Edit from the pop-up menu.
- Select the menu you wish to create a greeting for in the Call Handling Menus section.
Note: You must select a Site for your Auto Attendant in order to view this menu.
- Click Select File.
- Click + Create Audio Files.
- Select By Calling a Number to Record from the pop-up menu.
- Enter the Name for the recording and the Phone Number or Extension you wish to call.
- Click Call Now. This will call the number you have entered in this field.
- Record your greeting.
- Save your recording.
- Wait for the system to confirm your file has been successfully uploaded before hanging up.
- Click Finished only after you have received the confirmation.