Enable the option for callers to dial an extension at any point within an Auto Attendant
Virtual Office Configuration Manager Auto Attendants
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Auto Attendants.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the Auto Attendant that you wish to edit.
- Go to Call Handling Menus and select Edit Settings
- Enable Allow callers to dial an extension at any point
- Choose the Directory Scope
- All sites - this will allow the caller to dial any extension on the PBX
- This site - this will allow the caller to dial any extension on the site
- Click Save
- If needed, repeat steps 4-7 for each menu (After Hours, Holidays, Alternate)
- Click Save at the bottom of the page