When updating the site, users may receive an error that emergency service is not available at their address, preventing them from saving the new address or editing the current one.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Note: If you're experiencing this issue in Account Manager, click here.
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Select Sites.
- To the right of the selected site, click More Options (three dots).
- Click Edit.
- If you are editing the existing address, first try adding a new address instead.
- If the error persists, try to add a nearby address on the same street.
Whether the nearby address validates or not, use the Send Feedback option to submit the correct address to our engineers and they will update the address.
- Click the initials in the top right.
- Click Send Feedback.
- Use the following template to submit feedback.
E911 is not accepting my site address. Please update to the correct address.
1234 Address Rd
City, State ZIP
Some addresses are not available in the E911 directory and need to be manually added.