Upload or record music or a message that callers hear while waiting in the queue.
If all agents continue to remain busy, the caller will continue to hear On Hold Music, which can be either music or a message. This plays immediately after the initial Queue Greeting.
Configuration Manager, Call Queues
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Call Queues.
- Click Create Call Queue or click More Options (three dots) to the right of the queue you wish to select.
- Select Change File under Hold Music.
- Click Create New Audio File.
- Select By Uploading an Audio File.
- Enter the Title of your recording.
- Click the center of your screen or drag an audio file to the Upload your Audio File window.
- Click Save.