To upload music or a message to use in the Queue.
A message will play at intervals within the hold music. The default interval is 35 seconds, with a maximum accepted interval of 45 seconds. You can also give callers the option to leave a voicemail by pressing the number 2 key.
Configuration Manager, Call Queues
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click the Call Queues icon.
- Click Create Call Queue or click More Options (three dots) to the right of the queue you wish to select.
- Select Change File under the Repeating Queue Message.
- Click Create New Audio File.
- Select By Uploading an Audio File.
- Enter the Title of your recording.
- Click the center of your screen or drag an audio file to the Upload your Audio File window.
- Click Save.