I have set my ring group call forwarding timeout to more than 30 seconds, but my calls to my ring groups are ringing longer than that.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager, Ring Groups
After you have saved your desired changes to the ring group, follow these steps to get your Ring Group to ring for the correct amount of time.
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Ring Groups.
- To the right of the desired ring group, click More Options (three dots), then select Edit.
- Go to the Call Forwarding Rules section.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of When no one in ring group answers.
- Make sure the number entered under When no answer for (seconds) is correct.
- Click Save.
- You should now be back to the main edit screen of the ring group. Click Save on the bottom of the page.
- This completes the process and your ring group should now be working properly.
Due to a bug in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, when you save the ring group settings after making a change to the Basic Information, Members, or Voicemail Settings, it sets the no answer time to its default value of 30 seconds. This issue is under investigation.