When using Virtual Office Desktop with Click2Pop for Windows installed, incoming calls do not open specified browser pages.
- Virtual Office Desktop
To resolve this issue, you will need to delete the cached daemon file.
- Exit the Click2Pop app.
- Uninstall the current version of Click2Pop.
- Download the latest version of Click2Pop (Windows).
- Delete daemon.xml from C:\Users\<logged_user>\AppData\Roaming\8x8 Virtual Office\Click2Pop.
- Restart the Click2Pop app.
- If you see an error that reads, "This Procedure Could Not Be Found," restart your computer and the app should load.
To locate the daemon.xml file in Windows 10, type "appdata" into the search in the task bar. This will take you to the necessary folder to delete the file.
This is due to a cached version of the daemon.xml file which is incompatible with the current version of the Click2Pop app.