- Windows 7 or later
- Outlook 2007 or later
- Virtual Office Desktop 5.0.x
- Virtual Office Pro License
Tip: The application available on this page is for use on Windows devices only. Mac users with Microsoft Office 365 can use the Virtual Office Meetings add-in for Microsoft Office 365.
What are the new features of the Outlook plugin 5.0.10?
- New meeting resource, integrated with new Meeting Microservice
- Ability to add and remove a co-host from a meeting
- Ability to reset Meeting ID/participant code
- Support for TLS 1.2
Current Release: 5.0.10
Last Updated: April 10, 2018