- Make sure your router is powered on and connected to your network.
- In a browser on a computer on the same network as the router, navigate to the following IP address: 192.168.1.1
- Log in (default credentials shown below).
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Adding/editing 8x8 subnets is recommended when available. Please click here and review the Traffic Shaping and Specific Subnet/Port Configuration section.
To configure an ASUS router
- Navigate to Advanced Settings > WAN > NAT Passthrough.
- Next to RTSP Passthrough, select Disable.
- Next to SIP Passthrough, select Disable.
- Click Apply.