- While on a call, transfer to extension 460 or use the Call Park soft key (click on the More button on the Aastra Phone 55i/57i CT, or Polycom phone).
- The person you were talking to will hear hold music.
- You will hear what extension the person is on (e.g., 461).
- Any IP Phone can pick up the call by dialing the extension number that was assigned (e.g., 461).
- Enter the extension number from any other IP phone to connect to the parked caller.
You can park up to 10 calls at once (on extensions 461-470).