- While on a call, either:
- transfer to extension 460, or
- use the Call Park soft key if available on your phone model (it may be behind a button or soft key labeled More).
- The person you were talking to will hear hold music and be assigned to an open Call Park extension.
- You will hear what extension the person is on (e.g., 461).
- Any IP phone in your system can then pick up the call by dialing the extension number that was assigned (e.g., 461).
||You can park up to 10 calls at once (on extensions 461-470).