In order to access the web interface of the Panasonic DECT wireless IP phone, Embedded Web must be turned on.
Activate Embedded Web
- On the handset, press the Menu soft key.
- Scroll down to highlight Setting Handset (wrench icon) and press Ok.
- Scroll down to Other Option and press Ok.
- Scroll down to Embedded Web and press Ok.
- Scroll up to On and press Ok.
- You will hear a longer beep if done correctly.
Note: This setting only remains in place for five minutes. If you need to access the GUI again, you will need to re-enable Embedded Web.
Access the Web GUI
- Ensure the base is plugged in.
- Obtain the handset's IP address.
- Press the Menu soft key.
- Scroll down to System Settings and press Ok.
- Scroll down to Status and press Ok.
- Scroll down to IPv4 Settings and press Ok.
- Scroll down to IP Address and press Ok.
- Note IP Address.
- In the browser address bar, enter: https:// followed by the IP address obtained above and press Enter. This will take you to the Web GUI login page.
- Log in with the following credentials. (If the phone is not provisioned, log in with username admin and password admin.)
- Username: instoperatorid
- Password: qgENGet4GQKQVVRyYXJm4LQL2NGVuhEtKzK3Gkz7LdWZFvtxB7CHdWkpkD9Q8WZt
- Upon successful login, you will have accessed the Web GUI.