Your Bluetooth device does not consistently work with your Polycom VVX 600 phone.
Polycom VVX 600 on firmware version 5.4.4 or 5.4.5
Pair the Bluetooth Device
- Go to Settings > Basic > Bluetooth Settings > Bluetooth Radio (Off).
- Turn it On (a message Turning BT radio On, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Turn it Off (a message Turning BT radio Off, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Turn it On one more time (a message Turning BT radio On, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Press the Back Arrow button.
- Press Manage BT Headsets.
- On the Bluetooth device, set it to Pairing Mode.
- On the Polycom VVX 600, press Scan.
- Once the Polycom VVX 600 recognizes the Bluetooth device, select the device and press Add (a message Adding device will appear for a few seconds).
- Once the Bluetooth device is added, exit out to the main screen and and you will see a Bluetooth symbol displayed on the top-left corner.
Note: Every time this phone is restarted, the Bluetooth device will be disassociated, so the workaround steps should be performed again to reassociate the Bluetooth device.
This is a known issue with firmware versions 5.4.4 and 5.4.5.