Yealink SIP-T46S phone LCD display shows the message No Service. There is no dial tone, and you are unable to make or receive calls.
- In cases where the phone had been properly working for a long time and is only suddenly afflicted with these error messages, power cycling your network is often able to clear it up.
- Next , check if the firmware is up-to-date. Recommended Firmware is 184.108.40.206
- Check the firmware of the phone by pressing the OK button.
- Another way to check the version is via Web GUI by obtaining the IP address from the phone or the Client list table from your router.
- Login to the phone's IP address (default user/password: admin/admin)
- Navigate to "Status > Status > Firmware Version"
3. If the firmware does not match the recommended you can download the firmware version here.
- Download the T46S(T48S,T42S,T41S)-220.127.116.11.rom file.
- Next, go to "Settings > Upgrade > Select and Upgrade Firmware."
- Click "Choose File" choose the firmware file saved previously, and press "Upgrade."
- The phone will reboot and update it's firmware, once done proceed to the next step.
4. Make sure to provision the phone to 8x8 server.
- Go to "Settings > Auto Provision"
- Enter Server URL: https://ylcfg.8x8.com/yealink/
- Click on Autoprovision Now
- The phone will reboot twice and once booted, will have the chance to Activate.
Other helpful network troubleshooting:
- Swap out the Ethernet cord connecting the phone to the network for a different one (to see if a faulty cord might be the issue).
- Is the phone connected to a wall jack? If so, try connecting it directly to a networking device (router or switch).
- If the phone is connected to a networking device, try plugging it into a different port on the device (to see if a faulty port is the issue).
- If accessible, review the firewall/router settings and be sure to disable the following:
Try setting a static IP on the phone, which has been known to help resolve these issues.
- Phone has an Outdated firmware
- Phone is unable to successfully register a SIP account with our services.