8x8 will be conducting critical system maintenance Saturday, March 9, 2019, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Pacific Time (Sunday, March 10, 2019, 2:00 am - 5:00 am GMT).
During this maintenance, customers not already logged in to certain 8x8 web-based applications may have intermittent trouble doing so, and may also encounter issues using desk phone Activation Codes. (See Impact for details.)
Maintenance has been completed and all systems are back to normal operation.
During the 2-hour testing window, you may intermittently be unable to perform specific actions in the 8x8 applications and services listed below. Disruption periods may last as long as 20 minutes.
- Virtual Office Desktop: Unable to log in
- Virtual Office Mobile: Unable to log in
- VO Configuration Manager: Unable to load Users page
- Account Manager: Unable to access/utilize
- Virtual Office Meetings: Unable to create new meeting
- 8x8 Services Login (via sso.8x8.com or login.8x8.com): Unable to reset password
- Desk Phones: Unable to activate phones via Activation Code
Note: The following will not be affected by this maintenance:
- Core call flow services
- Virtual Contact Center services and interfaces
2019-03-09, 21:05 Pacific Time