- Last updated
Save as PDF
Local Number Portability (LNP) enables customers to bring their existing telephone number (traditional or Internet-based) over from one phone service provider to another. With 8x8, you can request that your number be transferred free of charge at anytime during the initial order process or even after you have become an 8x8 customer, as long as you maintain phone service for the number you want to port in.
- 8x8 Customer Project Porting Guide
- 8x8 Local Letter of Agency (LOA Non-Project)
- 8x8 Toll-Free Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Displaying Non-8x8 Numbers on Outbound Calls
- How do I port in my Google Voice phone number?
- Number Porting Mapping Document
- Porting Numbers into Virtual Contact Center
- Reusing or Reclaiming Numbers from a Closed Account
- Transfering International Phone Numbers to 8x8 (Non-US/Can/UK)
- Why did my number transfer request get rejected?
- Why do calls to Australia from international numbers show the wrong caller ID?