Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find the VCC Co-browsing option in the application?
A. To locate VCC Co-browsing in the application go to Login > Support > Search.
Q. What can Co-browsing do for me?
A. Quality Management offers you the possibility to access both the QM web application and the VCC application at the same time. The process was made easy through a simple click, which generates a unique access code that is placed in the VCC app, supporting automatic synchronization of the browser's state and content.
To use VCC Co-browsing
- Open the Quality Management application and hover over Support in the top toolbar, next to the logged-in username.
- When hovering, more options are displayed: Help, Co Browse, feedback, Chat, and Survey.
- Click Co Browse. A small pop-up window will appear at the top of the screen with the message Click Start to initialize the Co-browsing session and provide the Session ID to your agent, with the options Start and Stop.
- Click Start. A Session ID will be generated and displayed. The Status Waiting for agent to connect will display.
- In VCC, logged in as an Agent with the status Available, click Menu > Co Browsing.
- A new window will open with a field to add the Session ID. Type in the ID.
- Click Go. Now the Co-browsing session will begin.
To stop the Co-browsing session, click Stop in the pop-up window. The status will turn to Disconnected.