Every time a call is evaluated by two or more auditors using the same QA Template, the scores will be calibrated.
When we discuss evaluations, in simple terms we refer to the quality evaluation process done by a supervisor, evaluator, or auditor for call center agents.
What does Calibrated Evaluation mean in the call center business? We have two evaluators who are using the same template and they evaluate the same call. As a result, we get a Calibrated Evaluation.
To check for calibrated evaluations in Quality Management
- Open the Search Evaluations page.
- In the Filter By drop-down list, check Calibrated Evaluation and click OK.
- The Calibrated Evaluation filter is now available.
- Expand the Calibrated Evaluation drop-down list, click Yes, then click OK.
- Observe the calibrated evaluations. Example: Agent_Mark was evaluated by two evaluators using the same template.