When an agent attempts to log in to the ContactNow phone service using their Agent Number and Passcode, they receive the error: "That agent is already logged on."
This applies to ContactNow agent phone login, using any method listed in the ContactNow phone Connect to Dialer area. (see below)
This error occurs when the agent's Agent Number and Passcode have already been used to log in to the ContactNow phone service.
There are two probable root causes and solutions for this:
Verify the Agent Number and Passcode
The agent may simply be trying to log in using the wrong Agent Number.
- In the Connect to Dialer section of the ContactNow phone, select an available option, click on Connect, and review the Agent Number and Passcode.
- The agent should attempt to log in again. If login still fails, the service administrator must try the next solution, below.
Confirm the Agent's login status
The ContactNow service administrator should verify whether or not the agent is currently logged in. If so, they can force that agent ID to be logged out.
- In the administrative interface, click on the Status icon to display the Status page.
- If the agent is listed under Agent Status, then they are already logged in.
- If the agent is logged in already, click on the agent's name.
- In the popout browser tab, click on Actions.
- Click Force Logout and then OK to confirm you want to log this agent out.
- Finally, have the agent attempt to log back in to the ContactNow phone, using their appropriate credentials.